We have recently closed our eCommerce and retail stores across the United States. We have enjoyed helping you celebrate life's special moments and the Michael Hill team thanks you for your support over the years.
While our stores may be closed, you can still reach out to our customer service team for any queries or concerns you may have at [email protected]
Don’t worry – your order will still be fulfilled! If you have any questions regarding your order, please email [email protected]
We are pleased to advise that Helzberg Diamonds will honour all current US Michael Hill Professional Care Plans. Helzberg Diamonds will cover the following repairs and services at no charge (please note that terms and conditions apply, please contact Helzberg Diamonds for more information):
- Ring sizing
- Re-tipping of prongs
- Stone tightening
- Refinishing and polishing
- Cleaning and inspecting
- Earring repair
- Chain and bracelet soldering
- Rhodium plating white gold
- Resetting diamonds and gemstones
- Clasp replacement
To find your local Helzberg Diamonds store please visit www.helzberg.com
When visiting Helzberg Diamonds, please ensure you bring the following items:
- Your original sales receipt
- Your Professional Care Plan document
- The item that needs repairing
If you cannot find your original sales receipt and/or your Professional Care Plan document, please email [email protected] and provide details of the store where you purchased the item and an approximate date so we can find the receipt details for you.
If you have any enquiries about your Professional Care Plan, please contact Helzberg Diamonds.
The Michael Hill Lifetime Diamond Warranty is our promise to you, and even though our online and retail stores have closed in the US, we want you to enjoy your diamond jewelry for life and will still cover your pieces.
Need to make a claim?
We are pleased to inform you that Helzberg Diamonds will honour our Michael Hill Lifetime Diamond Warranty.
Before you visit the Helzberg store, we will need to provide you with an authorization for the repair work to be carried out under the Michael Hill Lifetime Diamond Warranty; to assist us with this, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- A brief description of the ring and where the damage is
- A photo of the top of the ring laying on a flat surface
- A photo of both sides of the ring showing the area that requires repair
- PLUS A copy of your receipt or if this is not available, details of where and when you purchased the ring. If the ring was purchased by your partner, please include their name.
- A copy of your Lifetime Diamond Warranty paperwork
- The address of the Helzberg store you will be visiting (See www.helzberg.com)
When we receive this information, we will assess your claim and we will then contact you with further advice on how to proceed with your repair/service request, please allow a week for us to respond.
For billing enquiries and payments please contact Retail Credit Solutions (800) 209-8546
For all other enquiries please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected]