MICHAEL HILL LLC "WATCH GIVEAWAY" SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of New York, Illinois, Minnesota and Ohio, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes will be available only at the participating Michael Hill stores on the dates listed below. Each store will have its own entries, drawings, and prize. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Michael Hill, LLC (“Sponsor”) its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- Orland - Tuesday December 5, 2017
- Roosevelt - Wednesday December 6, 2017
- Stratford - Wednesday December 6, 2017
- Woodfield - Thursday December 7, 2017
- Yorktown - Thursday December 7, 2017
- Queens - Thursday December 7, 2017
- Oakbrook - Friday December 8, 2017
- Harlem Irving - Saturday December 9, 2017
2. HOW TO ENTER:You may enter this Sweepstakes via either the in-store or mail-in entry methods described below. Regardless of entry method you may enter only once at each store.
- IN-STORE ENTRY METHOD: On the dates and times above, you may enter the Sweepstakes by purchasing a product at one of Sponsor’s participating stores. You may be required to provide your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address [if applicable].
- MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase by hand-printing the words ” Watch Giveaway Sweepstakes, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: “Watch Giveaway” Sweepstakes, c/o Michael Hill Easton Town Center, Unit 614, 4069 The Strand East, Easton Town Center, Columbus, Ohio 43219. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All entries must be recovered within four (4) days after the entering date in paragraph 1 above...
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be eight (8) Prizes awarded, one (1) at each participating store.. Each Prize consists solely of a Michael Hill watch (to the value of USD399.00) The regular retail price of each Weekly Prize is $399.00. The total value of all Prizes to be awarded is $3,192.00. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winners may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
4. RANDOM DRAWINGs: A total of eight (8) Winners will be drawn, one (1) winner from each participating store. Each Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the store, on the dates below by judges selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prizes will be distributed on or about 30 days after the drawing. All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Only one Winner per household is permitted. The Winners will be notified by telephone, mail or email by the store. The drawing date for each store is:
- Orland - Monday December 11, 2017
- Roosevelt - Monday December 11, 2017
- Stratford - Monday December 11, 201
- Woodfield - Tuesday December 12, 2017
- Yorktown - Tuesday December 12, 2017
- Queens - Tuesday December 12, 2017
- Oakbrook - Wednesday December 13, 2017
- Harlem Irving - Thursday December 14, 2017
5. Prize conditions: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within five (5) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Columbus, Ohio. As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will the entrant be entitled or permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrant expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than actual, out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and in no event shall attorney’s fees be recoverable by either party; and (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. WINNERS LIST OR OFFICIAL RULES: For an Official Winners List (available after 12/15/2017) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Family & Friends Michael Hill watch giveaway” Sweepstakes - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Michael Hill Easton Town Center, Unit 614, 4069 The Strand East, Easton Town Center, Columbus, Ohio 43219. All requests must be received by 12/09/2017 Official Rules also available at www.michaelhill.com/december_watch_giveaway
12. SPONSOR: Michael Hill, LLC, 7 Smallwood Place, Murarrie QLD 4172 Brisbane, Australia.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2017 (MICHAEL HILL, LLC). All rights reserved.